Dried Floral Fall Wreath DIY
Is fall in the air where you live? We had a slow start to summer so I’m not wishing it away just yet, but I’m excited to be joining some friends for a fall wreath blog hop today! This Dried Floral Fall Wreath DIY is an easy way to ease into fall decor without going all in. You can slowly build your fall decor around your wreath as you feel the change of season. Be sure to visit everyone sharing their DIY wreaths at the end of this post!
Materials needed for Dried Floral Fall Wreath:
- Grapevine wreath
- Assortment of dried florals (mine are from You Floral )
- Floral wire
- Gardening scissors
- Place all of your dried florals out on your workspace and make about 5 small bundles, using the same varieties in each one. Secure each bundle with floral wire and trim the ends. Put aside. Note: this was my first time working with dried florals and some of them are very delicate and break easily. Just take your time and use a delicate hand until you get the hang of it!
- First, attach a few of your long whispy florals to your wreath, securing in place with floral wire.
- Now, add your bundles and secure them into place and trim.
- Now it’s time to add the finishing touches! Have fun with it and add as much or as little as you want to create the desired effect. Fill in gaps and trim off any excess stems as needed.
I’ve actually been so excited to see a fall wreath on this door since I painted it and gave it a refresh this summer! The previous color was very dark, but now it’s light, bright, and neutral and I’m excited to add all the fall touches to this space soon. To see the before and after, check out my Front Door Refresh and Summer Porch and stay tuned as I’ll be sharing my full fall porch in the coming weeks! Who else is excited for pumpkins?!?
This Dried Floral Fall Wreath is perfect for your front door, entryway, or mantle and a nice little way to transition your decor from summer to fall. Thanks for stopping by today and be sure to check back soon for more fall inspiration for your home!
16 Fabulous Fall Wreaths
Now check out these other beautiful and creative fall wreath ideas. Click the link below the images to visit the posts and see more.
My Favorite Wreaths for Fall – My 100 Year Old Home
DIY Easy Oak Leaf Fall Wreath – My Sweet Savannah
Pampas Grass Wreath – Finding Lovely
Dollar Store Fall Pumpkin Wreath – Tatertots & Jello
How to Make a Fall Wreath Tutorial – Happy Happy Nester
Dollar Store Fall Wreath – Craftberry Bush
Fall Split Wood Bead Wreath – Lolly Jane
Early Fall Wreath – A Blue Nest
Fall Corn Husk Wreath – Sincerely Marie
Pine Cone and Eucalyptus Fall Wreath DIY – Twelve On Main
Dried Floral Fall Wreath DIY – Life Is Better At Home
Fall Yarn Wreath Tutorial – Hallstrom Home
Eucalyptus Fall Wreath – Modern Glam
DIY Romantic Boho Fall Wreath – The DIY Mommy
Faux Eucalyptus Wreath – Maison de Pax
DIY Fall Wreath Ideas – Jennifer Maune
I love your wreath, it is so dainty and beautiful! Thanks for joining us and Happy Fall to you!
Elegant and modern!